Dr. Minotti has been involved in several national and international projects, related with scientific research on space applications.
Among the most important there are, in alphabetic order:
- Advanced Generation European Carrier Rocket, VEGA - ESA, “Plume Radiation Analysis: SRMs & AVUM M.E., of the VEGA launch vehicle”
- "Air Launch systems" (private project)
- Future Launchers Preparatory Program, FLPP - ESA , “Sub-Trans and Supercritical Combustion Modelling of LO2/CH4 rocket engines for future reusable launchers”
- In Space Propulsion -1, ISP1 – EU-FP7 , “CH4/Oxygen Combustion Studies”
- Long Term Advaced Propulsion Concepts and Technologies, LAPCAT – EU – FP6 – ESA, “Large Eddy Simulations of Shock Boundary Layers Interaction”
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization, N.A.T.O., “Infrared (3,5-5μm and 8-12μm) analysis and visibility of a turbojet plume”
- "Soundy Rocket Design" (private project)
- "Swirling combustion chambers for space and energy applications" (PRIN 2006-2008 and EU FP7 projects)
- Thrusters Evolution for Space Exploration an Upper Stages, THESEUS – Italian Space Agency
Please see the specific sections for further details.